We at Zeal Medical Pvt. Ltd. have been contributing to the global markets with enhanced supply of electromedical & biomedical equipment that are used for intensive care of paediatrics & neonates. Since 1997, we have been operating as a manufacturer, importer and exporter of an extensive range of devices and equipment. Our offered assortment encompasses Radiant Heat Warmer With PT, Neonatal Resuscitation Unit, Phototherapy Stand, Transport Incubator, Infant Care Trolley, Medical Humidifier and many more products. We have been responsibly fulfilling the heavy demands of customers in govt. hospitals, military hospitals, medical colleges, private hospitals, trust hospitals, private clinics and other places.
- Mr. Shailesh Patel: Founder Director of Zeal Medical, he is a Biomedical Engineer who initiated his career in 1984-85 by providing servicing for various biomedical equipment. After exploring the opportunity in Indian industry for neonatology equipment, he started the venture in the year 1997. He has contributed effectively towards developing advanced neonatal care equipment that are reliable and cost saving for infant care systems.
- Mr. Devanshu Patel: Executive Director of our company, he is also a Biomedical Engineer who began his journey at Zeal in the year 2009 as a sales executive. His technical knowledge combined with sales & marketing skills have helped Zeal Medical to promote the offered products and increase product supply worldwide. From promoting the products to introducing new concept like Non Invasive Ventilators, he has played an instrumental role in our growth. He takes care of chain of marketing in national and international markets.
Our Professional Team
We are backed by a team of experts that possesses worthy experience of working in this sector. They provide the finest solutions to the customers based on their requirements, budget and expectations. In our team, we have designers, developers and quality professionals who work collaboratively to pull out finest results related to Infant Care Trolley, Phototherapy Stand, Radiant Heat Warmer With PT, Medical Humidifier and other products. Their learning and progressive mindset towards work is continuously taking our enterprise to newer heights of success.
- 1997: Foundation of Zeal Medical.
- 2006: A Long-Term Agreement (LTA) was signed with large international NGO for the supply of Radiant Heat Warmers all across India.
- 2011: Implemented ISO 13485:2003 quality management system.
- 2011: Earned CE certification for products.
- 2011: Our Radiant Warmer Series 3000 received Medical Device Excellence Gold Award in New York.
- 2012: Completed a big order of supplying Radiant Heat Warmers (2590 No.), Phototherapy Units (505 No.), Oxygen Hood Sets (3790 No.), Infant Care Trolleys (2200 No.) and Resuscitation Accessories (3200 No.) for Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- 2013: Completed the order of Government of Rajasthan for Radiant Heat Warmers (2185 No.) and Resuscitation Accessories (1800 No.).
- 2014: Completed order by Govt. of Maharashtra for Radiant Heat Warmer (571 No.).
- 2015: Calibration free Radiant Heat Warmer and LED based Phototherapy Equipment launched.
- 2016: Get into contract with Medin Medical Innovation, GmbH for Non Invasive Ventilation Products.
- 2017: Non-Invasive Ventilation System, Smart Bubble CPAP System, Consumables & Accessories of Medin products launched.
- 2017: Various workshops conducted in collaboration with State NNF & National NNF for promoting Non-Invasive Ventilation products.
- 2018: Got sole distributorship for Medin products and GentecÂ® products PAN India.
- 2020: Z-Infuse, an intelligent infusion and, a Smart Adult HFNC system for COVID-19 Care launched.
In our journey of past few decades, we have established strong relations with clients in the healthcare sector, worldwide. Our list of valuable clients extends with renowned names like Surya, Manipal Hospital, Seven Hills Hospital, Cloud Nine, Fortis, Jaslok Hospital, Breach Candy Hospital Trust and others.
At Mumbai (Maharashtra), we have 3 sound and spacious production units that aid in running the most integrated operations including production, quality assurance, R&D and more. Our facilities enable us to efficiently produce an advanced range of medical equipment including Infant Care Trolley, Phototherapy Stand, Radiant Heat Warmer With PT, Medical Humidifier and more on a regular basis. Around 750 to 1000 units of these equipment are produced & supplied by us on a monthly basis.
Our entire premises is divided into varied sections to handle different processes smoothly and simultaneously. These facilities also allow us to stay committed towards healthcare initiatives like developing newer-better equipment, improving the quality of our offerings and saving huge cost of all stakeholders.
One Stop One Solution
The trust of our company is well maintained with over 3000 hospitals across the globe due to our 90 channel partners, 21 locations for international presence, 36000 NICU beds and staff of 27 qualified professionals. With all such facilities, we have conveniently become one stop solution shop for customers for below mentioned purposes:
- Thermal Management: For this, we are providing basic to advanced Infant warmers, Infant Incubators and Neonatal Resuscitation Units.
- Smart NIV Support: It is provided through comprehensive Non-Invasive Ventilation Support for preterm, Infant and Paediatric patients as well.
- Resuscitation Accessories & Consumable for NIV: We are providing portable yet essential accessories & consumable.
- Jaundice Management: We provide latest LED Phototherapy Units that are efficient and reliable for long time.
- Intelligent Infusion: It is reliable for intravenous arrangements of drugs that are required to be infused to the patient in small quantities, steadily & precisely.
- Smart Adult HFNC System: It is effective for perfect high flow oxygen therapy through excellent blending of gases, intelligent humidification and adult nasal cannula.