Overview / Highlights
- Integrated temperature probe
- Wall-heated, all-in-one breathing circuit sets
- Adjustable temperature and humidity settings
- Predefined settings for invasive, noninvasive and high flow therapy
- Remote access to humdifier controls and status
Neonatal, Pediatric and Adult humidification
The HAMILTON-H900 humidifier provides active humidification for adults and pediatrics, as well as for your smallest patients. A special breathing circuit set with a detachable, unheated extension allows for use in incubators.
Wall-heated, all-in-one breathing circuit sets
Adjustable temperature and humidity settings
As every patient is different and environmental conditions vary, the HAMILTON-H900 humidifier allows for manual adjustment of the chamber exit temperature and the temperature gradient in the circuit. You can adapt the humidification therapy to suit the individual patient and surroundings. This ensures gas is delivered at the required rate of humidity and reduces the risk of condensation forming in the circuit.
Integrated Temperature Probe
Preassembled and Ready to use
Ergonomic and intuitive user interface
Automatic connection checks and water-level detection