Overview / Highlights
- High degree of patient comfort
- Low noise level and system stagnation pressure
- Individual fixation, gentle to the skin
- Anatomically adapted shape of the prongs
The medin Nuflow is compatible with medin CNO mini, medin-NC3 and medin blender. We recommend the use of a pressure relief valve when using the medin blender.
Soft and kind to the skin
The medin Nuflow high flow nasal cannula is made out of soft and skin compatible silicone which helps to perfectly balance therapy and wearing comfort. Even the smallest cannula size provides flow rates up to 8 LPM and therefore, meet the current knowledge of the application of high flow oxygen therapy in neonatology (Roehr 2016).
Further cannula sizes can be used for babies and infants in combination with a suitable ventilator, for example from Hamilton Medical.
Choose the appropriate size
- At least 50% of the nostril remains unobstructed to
- Reduce possible overpressure
- Make exhalation easier
- Ensure optimum rinsing
B No. 4/19-A, Piramal Industrial Estate, S.V. Road, Goregaon (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400104, India